I Just Got Older Today


Hi Guys! Just back from Sim Lim ( A Local Computer Mall ), bought a new stylus with mouse pad and new headphones! It was sure a nice birthday today as I finally upgraded my computer =) Here’s photo of my new Atomic Computer Machine =)
Also I actually went to upgrade my computer terminal too by upgrading it myself by buying some computer parts.

Total in all cost me SGD$1,200 for all the upgrades including the big 19inch LCD panel =) Really happy with my new computer now so I can process my Internet stuff much faster now.

After the trip back home, I was suprised when my sister bought a birthday cake for me =)

I really like to thank god for for filling my dream to be able to use my blogging skills and earn a full time income to support my dad and mum =)

To my mum and dad thanks for all the support you have given me and taking the time to look after me. To my sis and bro thanks for being very supportive and help me in all aspects of my life. To my closest friends thanks for all your well wishes and also thanks to all my students for your well wishes and support too =)

May I wish 2007 be the year where I will be able to be able to achieve my goal sooner to purse my dream of able to bring my family to fly all over the world =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment